Friday, October 18, 2019
McNamara Event Center - Thomas Swain/Commons Room
The Master of Financial Mathematics (MFM) program in the School of Mathematics and the Master of Statistics Program in the School of Statistics cordially invite you to join our annual Fall Career Event!
- At this event, companies, alumni, practitioners, and students focused on the fields of quantitative finance, statistics, data science and mathematics come together to network, recruit and keep in touch with each other.
- Companies and alumni will receive an electronic resume book of all graduate students registered for the event
- We expect about 70-100 students
- Table Set up and Registration – 4:45 to 5:30
- Student Registration and Doors Open – 5:30
- Light refreshments served during event
Students Invited to Attend:
- Master of Financial Mathematics (MFM) students/recent alumni
- Actuarial Science undergraduate students with data analytics/quant finance interest
- School of Mathematics PhD candidates; recent alumni
- School of Mathematics undergraduates with a quant finance interest
- School of Statistics Master Students/recent alumni
- School of Statistics PhD candidates/recent alumni
- School of Statistics undergraduates with a quant finance interest
- Members of Financial Mathematics Student Organization
- Members of MN Quants
We look forward to seeing you in October at the University of Minnesota!
Employers Registered to Attend:
Allianz Life, Ameriprise, AON, Blue Water Financial Technologies, C.H. Robinson, Cargill, Columbia Threadneedle, FIS Global, MN Quants, Securian, The Travelers Companies Inc., Wells Fargo