The two-semester FQF post baccalaureate certification gives you the time to brush up on mathematical topics and develop coding skills in the context of Quantitative Finance. You are also eligible to take an optional course in Data Science for Finance.
If you meet the required criteria to move into the Master of Financial Mathematics (MFM) and choose to do so, the transition is seamless.
Credit Transfer from FQF to MFM
In the last semester of the FQF you can apply to the MFM. If you are accepted, eight of your fourteen FQF credits will transfer to your MFM degree. If you are a full time student you can potentially finish the MFM in another academic year along with the MFM students from your incoming class.
Tutition for the FQF is the same as the per credit rate specified for the MFM Program.
Meet some of our Alumni
Why the FQF is a Great Gateway into Quantitative Finance:
- Take program part time while working; all courses taught at night.
- Study full time while doing internships, research or a minor.
- Jump start your career in Quantitative Finance.
- Learn from instructors who are also financial quants.
- Gain access to a tight-knit local and global network of quants.
- Take advantage of the career support and excellent placement.